Saturday, June 26, 2010

Convent, a part of destiny..

i'm sure everyone has experienced moments like these...
with just a group of friends doing crazy stuff, candid pics, and joking around.

I personally feel soo blessed for having such great friends whom i can depend on and trust. So I thank fate, destiny and everything else which brought us together. It might have just been written in the stars that we were meant to be.

(to all you male peeps, i noe u guys arent in da vid. sry its cuz da whole vid is themed arnd CONVENT but do rmmb dat we treasure u soo much too boys)

so with that, heres a video put together by maha with all the love and inspiration she could find. Trust me it wasn't a piece of cake. So all credits go to her.



love all you people. My 5 years in convent wld probably be the best and most memorable times of my life.
~Once a conventanian, always a conventanian~


♥SPEARS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment