Saturday, June 5, 2010

GYM Hottie

Today after soo long, i decided to hit the guym as many many many people had told me that i have put on lots of weight and that i shloud work out. Feeling abit inspired to get into shape, the moment i got back home from Highschool IU Day, i changed and got ready to hit the gym near my house at the club house.

As soon as I signed my name in the facility usage book, i almost ran into da gym room ready to jump onto the nearest treadmill. So here i was standing on the treadmill, pushing all these buttons but much to my fustration, it wasn't working. God alone knows why. Not letting this damp my spirit, i got onto the next machine which isnt exactly a treadmill but i dont know the name of it so yeah whatever la. Thankfully, it worked. SO here i was burning calories....(i burnt 100 cal buy then) when this really gorgous white guy walked in. I was like....damn! Why did he have to see me wwhen i'm all sweaty. Not wanting to seem like i was staring, i casually glanced at him and looked away. Damn,  he had a gorgeous gody. Ohh those biceps.....hahhahahaha

He walked around for awhile, glancing here and there..then he started selecting a few dumbells which looked huge. hahahha...He took his own sweet time flexing his muscles n all...Daymnnnnn...hawtnesss
haha....yeah we smiled....said hi n all...small talk...hehehe.. after like around 1 hour of working out, my muscles were aching and i didnt want to make a fool out of myslef by remaining there and doing nothing...so i said bye and walked back home. lolz. (sry, i'm just way to excited when i think of how hot he was that i'm incapable of blogging abt it. )

Anyway, You can definitly be seeing me heading for the gym more frequently from now on..hahah ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment