Friday, June 4, 2010

Response to Recycled pick-up lines

Have you ever got sick of people trying to flirt with you? I mean....Flirting once in a while is deemed normal. I know I have. Sometimes it can get very annoying when people walk up to your face and start reciting cheesy, recycled pick-up lines. Here are some quirky responses...

He: Haven't I seen you someplace before?

She: Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.


He: I know how to please a woman.

She: Then please leave me alone.


He: I want to give myself to you.

She: Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts.
 
 
He: I'd go through anything for you.

She: Good! Let's start with your bank account.
 
 
He: What`s it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?

She: What`s it like being the biggest liar in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment