Thursday, June 24, 2010

My 2 month challenge

My dad says that I have no general knowledge whatsoever and therefore tells me that I shouldnt be stubborn to do law. My answer (i never voice it out but it plays in my mind) to that is.

Your somewhat wrong father. I do have general knowledge. Maybe not the exact information which you know of but perhaps on other issues. I do read newsweek and times but that doesnt mean i should be remembering every single detail in it. I have enough time before I start drowning myself with political knowledge. What I read may seem irrelevant to you but it is somthing you have no clue about.

I am still headstrong to do law and I hope I would be a kick ass lawyer one day who is high in demand. Not to forget a fashionable one too. :P

Learning Chapter 7 of History today, I was inspired to read through the Perlembagaan Malaysia. Yes, i'm serious and i'm not doing it for ego's sake. I want to read it for I'm very much interested, Therefore, I'm challenging myself to finish reading the Malaysian Constitution in 2 months.
Hopefully Google would be helpful in my pursuit.

However I shall refrain myself from commenting about what I have read for i wouldnt want to be thrown into YOU-KNOW-WHERE. lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment