Friday, June 4, 2010

HIM whom I lost

When I look at him, do you know what I see?

I see a lot of "IF's"

I see myself being happy

I see a possible future

I see passion and fire

I see myself laughing and crying at the same time

I see stubbornness and cockyness

I see an asshole

I see a tangle of emotions

I see kindness and generosity

I see patience and calmness

I see someone whom I shouldnt love

I see leadership and potential

I see love and hatred

I see us embracing

I see us together

I see us fighting and arguing

I see us making up after a fight

I see someone whom I love a lot

Does it matter what I see in you? Most of what I see tend to contradict each other....

No, it doesnt matter...You have turned me from a cold hearted beast into a woman with a heart.

Everything which you taught me, I shall remember....

Every single word you've said will remain in my mind.

....No, it honestly doesnt matter if you dont love me because I love you no matter what you do or say to me for my heart will go on loving you every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment