Monday, July 19, 2010

I will not let my blog die

I will not let this blog die.... haih.
sadly, i'm so caught up with exams, folios and all that shit to bother blogging of all things.
my head is empty i tell u. with no interesting stuff watsoever.
not like my blog was interesting in the first place but watever.
i think da only reason y i keep a blog is so dat i cld write some rubbish and hear my friends opinions.

guess dats why mr. marc raphael parrikal keep deleting his blog and creating a new one.

It's like, wen u dont have a blog, u get all these really cool ideas which u want others to read.
but once u have a blog, your like.....great, wat to blog now?
sometimes while i'm in my room i get this inspiration to blog abt a certain topic but by the time i login to blogspot, the ideas seems to have evaporated...and i'd be like....where da heck did all those words in my brain go to?

MY point: I WILL NOT LET MY BLOG DIE, probably cuz QUSAI JAMALI says it will. (i'm a rebel)

No comments:

Post a Comment